Table Top Gaming (plus) Mind Map
Mind Maps for Freelance Writing Success!
Check out this mind map for the table top gaming (plus!) niche.
Freelance writers can use mind maps to help them diversify their niches and flip their pitches. And that’s how you earn more money for your writing (and never get bored).
The mind map uses three colours: black, blue, and green. Black indicates related topics; green indicates the types of companies or publications that might be interested in those topics, and blue indicates specific companies or publications you might consider pitching.
Was this mind map helpful to you? Let us know in the comments!
Would you like a personalized mind map for niche diversification or content creation? Click here!
The following two tabs change content below.
Mariana Abeid-McDougall is a writer, a wife, and a homeschooling mom in an out-of-the-box, adventurous family. She's on a mission to show the world that writers don't need to niche to be successful. She hopes you'll join the conversation on the MultiTalented Writers blog.
Latest posts by marianamcdougall (see all)
- 12 Ways to Make Money With Your Writing - April 25, 2018
- Why Freelancer Writers Shouldn’t Charge by the Word - March 20, 2018
- Why Freelance Writers Shouldn’t Charge by The Hour - March 13, 2018
- Table Top Gaming (plus) Mind Map - March 12, 2018
- Relationships Mind Map - March 12, 2018