Mind Maps for Freelance Writing Success!
Check out this mind map for the table top gaming (plus!) niche.
Freelance writers can use mind maps to help them diversify their niches and flip their pitches. And that’s how you earn more money for your writing (and never get bored).
The mind map uses three colours: black, blue, and green. Black indicates related topics; green indicates the types of companies or publications that might be interested in those topics, and blue indicates specific companies or publications you might consider pitching.
Want to know exactly how I’d use this mind map to find more places to pitch and earn more from my writing? Check out this post.
Would you like a personalized mind map for niche diversification or content creation? Click here!
Latest posts by marianamcdougall (see all)
- COVID-19 Mind Map for Content Creation & Freelance Writing - January 18, 2021
- Where to Find Freelance Writing Gigs, Part 2 - December 31, 2019
- Self-Editing for Beginners - November 30, 2019
- Self-Care Mind Map - August 31, 2019
- Successful Multi-Genre Author: Isabel Allende - August 14, 2019