Mind Maps for Freelance Writing Success!
Check out this mind map for the photography niche.
You can use mind maps like these to help you diversify your niche and flip your pitches.
For MultiTalented Writers, niche diversification is one of the many ways to never get bored, while still earning a good income from your craft.
The mind map uses three colours: black, blue, and green. Black indicates related topics; green indicates the types of companies or publications that might be interested in those topics, and blue indicates specific companies or publications you might consider pitching.
Id you’d like to learn exactly how I’d use this mind map to find more places to pitch and earn more for my writing, check out this post.
Would you like a personalized mind map for niche diversification or content creation? Click here!
The following two tabs change content below.
Mariana Abeid-McDougall is a writer, a wife, and a homeschooling mom in an out-of-the-box, adventurous family. She's on a mission to show the world that writers don't need to niche to be successful. She hopes you'll join the conversation on the MultiTalented Writers blog.
Latest posts by marianamcdougall (see all)
- Writing for the Sake of Writing - August 9, 2021
- Should You Start a Writing Business in a Pandemic? - May 22, 2021
- COVID-19 Mind Map for Content Creation & Freelance Writing - January 18, 2021
- Where to Find Freelance Writing Gigs, Part 2 - December 31, 2019
- Self-Editing for Beginners - November 30, 2019