Photography Mind Map
Mind Maps for Freelance Writing Success!
Check out this mind map for the photography niche.
You can use mind maps like these to help you diversify your niche and flip your pitches.
For MultiTalented Writers, niche diversification is one of the many ways to never get bored, while still earning a good income from your craft.
The mind map uses three colours: black, blue, and green. Black indicates related topics; green indicates the types of companies or publications that might be interested in those topics, and blue indicates specific companies or publications you might consider pitching.
Was this mind map helpful to you? Let us know in the comments!
Would you like a personalized mind map for niche diversification or content creation? Click here!
Latest posts by marianamcdougall (see all)
- 12 Ways to Make Money With Your Writing - April 25, 2018
- Why Freelancer Writers Shouldn’t Charge by the Word - March 20, 2018
- Why Freelance Writers Shouldn’t Charge by The Hour - March 13, 2018
- Table Top Gaming (plus) Mind Map - March 12, 2018
- Relationships Mind Map - March 12, 2018