Photography Mind Map
Mind Maps for Freelance Writing Success!
Check out this mind map for the photography niche.
You can use mind maps like these to help you diversify your niche and flip your pitches.
For MultiTalented Writers, niche diversification is one of the many ways to never get bored, while still earning a good income from your craft.
The mind map uses three colours: black, blue, and green. Black indicates related topics; green indicates the types of companies or publications that might be interested in those topics, and blue indicates specific companies or publications you might consider pitching.
Id you’d like to learn exactly how I’d use this mind map to find more places to pitch and earn more for my writing, check out this post.
Would you like a personalized mind map for niche diversification or content creation? Click here!
Latest posts by marianamcdougall (see all)
- Blogging Mind Map - July 15, 2019
- Literary Magazines that Pay Writers (well) - July 13, 2019
- Mind Map for Content Creation: Resources for Writers - July 8, 2019
- Get paid to write about lifestyle (with a twist) - July 6, 2019
- Do you really need an editor? - July 5, 2019