Mind Maps for Freelance Writing Success!
Here’s an awesome mind map for the outdoors niche.
Use mind maps like these to diversify your niche, flip your pitch, and earn more for your writing.
The mind map uses three colours: black, blue, and green. Black indicates related topics; green indicates the types of companies or publications that might be interested in those topics, and blue indicates specific companies or publications you might consider pitching.
Was this mind map helpful to you? Let us know in the comments!
Would you like a personalized mind map for niche diversification or content creation? Click here!
Latest posts by marianamcdougall (see all)
- Writing for the Sake of Writing - August 9, 2021
- Should You Start a Writing Business in a Pandemic? - May 22, 2021
- COVID-19 Mind Map for Content Creation & Freelance Writing - January 18, 2021
- Where to Find Freelance Writing Gigs, Part 2 - December 31, 2019
- Self-Editing for Beginners - November 30, 2019