Outdoors Mind Map
Mind Maps for Freelance Writing Success!
Here’s an awesome mind map for the outdoors niche.
Use mind maps like these to diversify your niche, flip your pitch, and earn more for your writing.
The mind map uses three colours: black, blue, and green. Black indicates related topics; green indicates the types of companies or publications that might be interested in those topics, and blue indicates specific companies or publications you might consider pitching.
Was this mind map helpful to you? Let us know in the comments!
Would you like a personalized mind map for niche diversification or content creation? Click here!
Latest posts by marianamcdougall (see all)
- Where to Find Freelance Writing Gigs, Part 2 - December 6, 2018
- Where to Find Freelance Writing Gigs, Part 1 - November 29, 2018
- How to (really) make a living as a writer - September 25, 2018
- How to Set Writing Goals You’ll Actually Accomplish - September 18, 2018
- Self-Publishing versus Traditional Publishing (and more): Everything you need to know - July 10, 2018