Mind Maps for Freelance Writing Success
Do you write about massage therapy? Did you know there is a huge number of topics that you can relate back to this niche?
Check out this mind map for massage therapy! Flip your pitch, diversify your niche, and earn more for your writing.
The mind map uses three colours: black, blue, and green. Black indicates related topics; green indicates the types of companies or publications that might be interested in those topics, and blue indicates specific companies or publications you might consider pitching.
If you want to learn exactly how I would use this mind map to find more places to pitch and earn more, check out this post, which discusses this mind map in detail.
Want your own personalized mind map for niche diversification or content creation? Click here.
Latest posts by marianamcdougall (see all)
- Writing for the Sake of Writing - August 9, 2021
- Should You Start a Writing Business in a Pandemic? - May 22, 2021
- COVID-19 Mind Map for Content Creation & Freelance Writing - January 18, 2021
- Where to Find Freelance Writing Gigs, Part 2 - December 31, 2019
- Self-Editing for Beginners - November 30, 2019