Whether you write for fun or for pay, it’s always great to make a connection to others with similar interests. That’s why once in a while, you’ll see a featured writer on multitalentedwriters.com.
Show our featured folks some love by checking out their blogs and leaving a comment.
Heather Bennett is a MultiTalented Writer I met through a Facebook group called Creativity is Contagious. This is a wonderful group, where a lot of members, including Heather, understand that niching just doesn’t work for most creatives. Read on to learn more about how Heather keeps her business up-to-date by writing and researching multiple niches.
1. What is your name and where are you located?
3. Why do you choose to write in multiple niches?
I love exploring all the ways I can be creative. My work is only one part of my life and to only write business posts would be limiting.
4. Do you blog and write as a hobby, as a part-time job, or do you do it for full-time income?
Yes to all! I blog/write books & workbooks for my brand marketing business, Creative Brand Coach. I write about personal branding, create content for my social media marketing clients, and create content and write newsletters for multiple non-profits where I am a part of the Board of Directors. I write fiction as a hobby, and guest/ghost blog for friends & clients.
5. Do you blog on your own platform, for companies, for publications, or for a mixture of these?
6. Where can we read more of your writing?
7. Why do you believe multi-niche writing is beneficial?
I never know what my next client will need to reach their business and personal goals. They come from a variety of industries and keeping a broad range of writing helps my style/voice remain flexible to accommodate each client’s needs.
8. Is there anything you would like to add?
Latest posts by marianamcdougall (see all)
- COVID-19 Mind Map for Content Creation & Freelance Writing - January 18, 2021
- Where to Find Freelance Writing Gigs, Part 2 - December 31, 2019
- Self-Editing for Beginners - November 30, 2019
- Self-Care Mind Map - August 31, 2019
- Successful Multi-Genre Author: Isabel Allende - August 14, 2019