The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Getting Paid for Your Writing
If you love writing and have always wondered if you can get paid for your passion, this course is for you. Learn everything from picking a niche (or not!) to setting up logistics and administration for your writing business, all the way to diversifying your income streams and earning more as a writer.
The following two tabs change content below.
Mariana Abeid-McDougall is a writer, a wife, and a homeschooling mom in an out-of-the-box, adventurous family. She's on a mission to show the world that writers don't need to niche to be successful. She hopes you'll join the conversation on the MultiTalented Writers blog.
Latest posts by marianamcdougall (see all)
- Writing for the Sake of Writing - August 9, 2021
- Should You Start a Writing Business in a Pandemic? - May 22, 2021
- COVID-19 Mind Map for Content Creation & Freelance Writing - January 18, 2021
- Where to Find Freelance Writing Gigs, Part 2 - December 31, 2019
- Self-Editing for Beginners - November 30, 2019
What Will You Learn?
- Learn how to pick a niche (or not!)
- Learn what kinds of writing you can get paid for
- Learn how to set up the administrative side of your business
- Learn how to set up the financial side of your business
- Learn how to pitch clients and publications
- Learn how to market your services
CBG Module 1: Defining Yourself as a Writer
Module 1: Defining Yourself as a Writer00:00
Module 1 Homework00:00
CBG Module 2: Diversifying Your Niche and Flipping Your Pitches
Module 2: Diversifying Your Niche and Flipping Your Pitches00:00
CBG Module 3: Setting Up Shop
Module 3: Setting Up Shop00:00
CBG Module 4: Taxes and Other Boring Stuff
Module 4: Taxes and Other Boring Stuff00:00
Module 4 extra info and update to forms00:00
CBG Module 5: The Art of Pitching
Module 5: The Art of Pitching00:00
CGB Module 6: Wrap-Up and Marketing Your Services
Module 6: Wrap-Up and Marketing Your Services00:00