Business Mind Map
Mind Maps for Freelance Writing Success!
Do you write about business? Take a look at this mind map, diversify your niche, flip your pitches, earn more for your writing, and never get bored!
The mind map uses three colours: black, blue, and green. Black indicates related topics; green indicates the types of companies or publications that might be interested in those topics, and blue indicates specific companies or publications you might consider pitching.
Was this mind map helpful? Let us know in the comments below.
Would you like a personalized mind map for your own niche or for content creation? Click here to find out more.
Latest posts by marianamcdougall (see all)
- How to (really) make a living as a writer - September 25, 2018
- How to Set Writing Goals You’ll Actually Accomplish - September 18, 2018
- Self-Publishing versus Traditional Publishing (and more): Everything you need to know - July 10, 2018
- Featured Blogger: Megan Nichole of LaziMILLENIAL - July 5, 2018
- 12 Ways to Make Money With Your Writing - April 25, 2018